English practise with native speakers in Moscow

• Hi, Alex! I am searching for English speaker to practice during 2-3 summer weeks in Croatia. May be it would be interesting for some lady.
    My e-mail is vita.design@mail.ru

• Hey Guys!

I'd like to recommend you a really great English teacher. He's friendly, efficient and really full of patience for his students :-)

More info here: http://moscowenglish.carbonmade.com

Sebastian is always ready to collaborate and give any extra infomation needed.

• My American daughter and her best friend are 15 months old already and at this great age, they realized that it's time to start to speak and two
    as well.
    So, and their crazy moms are trying to help them in any way. In this case we are looking for an English speaking person, it could be a baby sitter, teacher or just a student. The requirements are to love children and to be a native speaker of English/American language.

The idea is just to spend with the girls for 2 hours twice a week, speaking all the time on your great native language:)
    Pls, contact me if you are interested
    savitskaya.tv@gmail.com

• Hello,Alex!I want to practise English too!My e-mails
    bikow.68@mail.ru Thanks.

• Looking for a Native British/American speaker for part-time summer position. ESL teacher in Krasnodar region, Russia. To apply, please contact us on Skype: avipty

• i want improve my speaking with you

• i'm looking for american native speaker teacher for my 7 years old son.

• Native English teacher from the UK available for private lessons.
    starsey@bk.ru

• I'm looking for a native English language (UK) teacher to meet and talk at breakfast in Moscow every morning from 24.02.2015 till 28.02.2015
    Please contact me alexandrasorokina@icloud.com

• Experienced English teacher from London seeking private students in Moscow. Business English and IELTS preparation.

Steve
    smith.steve@bk.ru