How about if you talk some cool English with a native speaker?

• OFF

Well, you know, how could I guess whether you're male or female? It was naturally my wild guess. Let me apology to you for such an awkward mishap, okay? I really never meant to hurt you. By the way, since, you ask others to correct your mistakes in your posts, I can tell you quite honestly that you make too many of them. Admittedly, your messages make sense. Sorry once again. If you wish to write me another reply, I’ll be looking forward to it. Take care, fella!

Frankly yours,
    John

• John from Texas
    ОК, forget it. I accept your apology. I'm not afraid of making mistakes, but I see only few of them there. If you'll thrust the mistakes under my nose, I'll be extremely gelighted.

• Hi, OFF

ОК, forget it. I accept your apology. I'm not afraid of making mistakes, but I see only few of them there. If you'll thrust the mistakes under my nose, I'll be extremely gelighted.

Thanks for allowing me to give you a free lesson of English. Here below comes the right way of writing your message:

ОК, forget it. I accept your apologies. I'm not afraid of making any mistakes, but I can see only a few of them there. If you thrust the mistakes under my nose, I'll be extremely delighted.

Virtually yours
    John

• Hi,John from Texas, my name is Mike,i'd like to tell you that you are really a funny guy,i'm sorry for familiarity, but that's just the way i feel about your messages. I'm not trying to blame you for anything, but why are you so hard on poor Russian speakers, who are willing to master English? It's not an easy thing to do, trust me on this) But i have to admit-i kinda liked the way you treated them - so unaggressively, with irony...
    I'd be very grateful if you agreed to chat with me
    here's my e-mail: vist84@list.ru
    i'm looking forward to hearing from you

• John from Texas
    Hmm...and you really call all these differences mistakes? Oh yes "a few" - that's a mistake. All the other things depend on the way I/you speak...Anyway thank you for optimizing my language. But I'm not a trifle sure concerning the last sentence. "If you'll (would) thrust the mistakes under my nose, I'll be extremely delighted" The subordinate clause in my sentence implies a polite request to correct mistakes.(Br.E.) Your sentence is also grammatically correct, but there is a clause of condition instead. See the difference?
    P.S. I have a test in English today! Wish me good luck ;o))

• OFF

Sure, Off. I wish you every luck in brilliantly passing your English exam. As we sometimes say: Break a leg! We don't give a damn, as far as correct grammar is concerned because spoken way of saying many things in crazy English depends on where the hell you live. English has spread far and wide and there's no tail or head what's grammatically correct or not. Get my drift? ... Okay, fella, drop me some more lines if you feel like. ... Over!

Buddily yours,
    John

• John from Texas
    Hi John! Thank you for your concern. Now that we've stopped quarelling I don't really know what to say. Isnt't it funny? I should invent another hot discussion for us :o) Let's break some rumours about America\Russia. I hear that in America (without OFFence) teenagers at the age of 16 can't sum up two broken numbers (for example 3\5 + 7\6), because they study how to do it only in the High School. I saw one TV program long ago where they told that and even tried to prove...
    Looking forward to hearing from you!)

• Hm...they restricted the symbol "//\" I hope you understand me...

• 3/5+7/6

• Hello to everyone! I wish I could speak and write English as all of you. My vocabulary is so poore. I am glad that I have found you. I hope I can enrich my English by visiting this site.

With Best Wishes,

Li