Smile)))

• Предлагаю делиться прикольными смс, историями, поздравлениями,
    пожеланиями, анекдотами и всем остальным, что на Ваше мнение вызывает интерес! Но одно условие - всё на английском!

• несколько прикольных смс

I am still single, my parents-in-law were not able to have children.

Lots of people stop working once they found a job

All of you who believe in psychokinetics, raise 'my' hand ...

Join the army, meet interesting people and then ... kill them...

I want to live in Switserland where the mountains are higher than the taxes.

Reality is an illusion that is born out of shortage of alcohol.

Being nuts or crazy is inheritable, you get it from your children.

Stress is when you wake up and realises that you haven't slept yet.

Do you know what the word FUCK means? F - 4ever love you; U - unhappy without you; C - care about you; K - kiss you, so FUCK you my dear!!!

If I lose my lips, I'll kiss You from my eyes... If I lose my eyes, I'll see You from my heart... If I lose my heart.. only because of You....

• поздравление/congratulation

You my betters lovely friend-
    This ia best from all the brand!
    To the realized Your wishes
    I will brake at home all dishes!

• Sometimes, I forget to say hi,
    Sometimes, I even miss to reply,
    Sometimes, my msg doesn't reach u,
    But, it doesn't mean that I forget u,
    I’m just giving u time to miss me!

• Люди, помогите!!!!check your brakes and your brakes will chek you: !!! Нужно найти пословицу такую же на русском.

• we were asked by the teacher to talk to smb about smth.And we have chosen you.So what's the news?

• live for love
    love for sex
    sex for you
    and you for me

• Each new day is a gift from God -
    a chance to start all over again,
    a chance to refresh our lives,
    a chance to grow...

• Sex is a sensation. It's about a man's temptation, putting his location in a woman's destination. Do you understand the explanation or do you need a demonstration?

Programming is like sex: One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.

Sex is like Nokia (connecting people)... like Nike (just do it)...like Pepsi (ask for more)... like Coca-cola (enjoy)... like SAMSUNG (everyone is invited) and like ME (TO GOOD TO BE TRUE)...

Life for love Love for sex Sex for you And you for me...

Men get and forget Women give and forgive.

Love is a name, Sex is a game. Forget the name and play the game!

How women think about sex: At 8 ignore it, Age 18 experience it, Age 28 look 4 it, Age 38 ask 4 it, Age 48 beg 4 it, Age 58 pay 4 it, Age 68 pray it, Age 78 4get it.

Boys say it’s great, boys say it’s fine. 9 months later they say it’s not mine!

Birdy birdy in the sky, left a poopie in my eye. Me don’t care, me don’t cry, me just happy, that a cow can’t fly!

There are 256 bones in your body! Would u like another?

To do ist to be (Socrates). To be is to do (Plato). Do be do be do (Sinatra).

If you don't like oral sex than keep your mouth shut!!

Roses are red, violets are corny, when i think of you babes it makes me so HORNY!!!

• извените уж, что по русски, да и вообще не по теме, просто хотела сказать, что все такие суперские смски!!! Никогда раньше не слышала!!! Класс!!!