cat gets one's tongue
быть не в состоянии что-либо сказать "язык проглотил"
The cat got the boy's tongue when the teacher asked him about his homework.
- look like something the cat dragged in
- there is more than one way to skin a cat
- alley cat
- let the cat out of the bag
- curiosity killed the cat
- cat on a hot tin roof
- play cat and mouse with (someone)
- cat nap
- as conceited as a barber's cat
- when the cat's away, the mice will play
- fight like cats and dogs
- as weak as a kitten
- put the cat among the pigeons