Осторожно! Опасность! Подними голову и посмотри вверх.
"Heads up!" said the waiter, who was carrying some hot food on the tray.
- head above water
- head over heels
- stick one's head in a noose
- fall head over heels in love with (someone)
- bring (something) to a head
- head for (someone or something)
- head off (someone)
- take it into one's head to do (something)
- lose one's head over (someone or something)
- put one's head in a noose
- put one's head in the lion's mouth
- head off (something)
- head case
- go over (someone's) head