hold one's peace
помалкивать, "держать язык за зубами"
She is not able to hold her peace; she blurts out everybody's secrets.
- hold out the olive branch to (someone)
- hold still
- hold good
- hold down (someone or something)
- hold out (one's hand)
- hold all the cards
- hold a candle to (someone or something)
- hold (someone's) hand
- hold back
- Hold on!
- hold (someone's) attention
- hold one's end of the bargain up
- hold out for (something)
- hold one's breath
- hold (something) against (someone)