like lambs to the slaughter
безропотно, покорно, "как агнец на закланье"
Our baseball players went like lambs to the slaughter to meet the best team in our area.
- separate the sheep from the goats
- look like something the cat dragged in
- like a ton of bricks
- like water off a duck's back
- like a bat out of hell
- like a bump on a log
- look like a million dollars
- like taking candy from a baby
- as gentle as a lamb
- like crazy
- Like it's such a big deal!
- like a three-ring circus
- as meek as a lamb
- like it or lump it
- like shooting fish in a barrel