pull the wool over (someone's) eyes
вводить кого-либо в заблуждение, "втирать очки"
"You are telling me a pack of lies. Don't think you can pull the wool over my eyes like that."
- sight for sore eyes
- all eyes
- keep one's eyes peeled for (someone or something)
- give one's eye teeth (to do something)
- catch (someone's) eye
- believe one's eyes
- Here's mud in your eye.
- have an eye on (someone or something)
- have eyes in the back of one's head
- get a black eye
- have an eye for (something)
- pull one's (own) weight
- cry one's eyes out
- look at (someone) cross-eyed
- pull (someone's) tooth out