without batting an eye
без малейшего смущения, "и глазом не моргнул"
Jimmy told his story without batting an eye, although not a word of it was true.
- to the naked eye
- go into (something) with one's eyes (wide) open
- have eyes in the back of one's head
- in the twinkling of an eye
- see eye to eye (with someone)
- have an eye for (something)
- keep one's eye on the ball
- put (someone's) eye out
- evil eye
- catch (someone's) eye
- hit (someone) right between the eyes
- have one's eye on (someone or something)
- in one's mind's eye
- Here's mud in your eye.
- not a dry eye in the house