without batting an eye
без малейшего смущения, "и глазом не моргнул"
Jimmy told his story without batting an eye, although not a word of it was true.
- close one's eyes to (something)
- believe one's eyes
- keep one's eyes open
- more to (someone or something) than meets the eye
- eagle eye
- have eyes in the back of one's head
- only have eyes for (someone)
- in one's mind's eye
- four eyes
- have one's eye on (someone or something)
- not a dry eye in the house
- Here's mud in your eye.
- cry one's eyes out
- out of the corner of one's eye