Another ethnic joke
A man of Polish ancestry walked up to the counter and asked for a Polish Meatball Sandwich. The man at the counter said, "What a Pollack." The Polish man said, "I resent that. If a Jew came to your counter and asked for a kosher salami on rye, would you call him a stupid Jew." "Probably, " replied the clerk. "And if an Italian came in here and asked for spaghetti and meatballs, would you also insult him?" "Probably," the clerk again replied. "Why you're nothing but a bigot. Why do you have to insult everybody not like you?" At this, the clerk replied, "Because this is a HARDWARE store, moron."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A Greek BBQ
- Two Scotsmen met 25 years after their last get-together...
- How do they do it?
- Irish math
- What is the difference between an Irish wedding and an Irish funeral?
- A Jewish father has two kids who want to sell lemonade...
- A Negro was travelling in china...
- How do you circumcise a redneck?
- How do you sink a Polish submarine?
- Looking for a monkey wrench
- Весь список