Another ethnic joke
A man of Polish ancestry walked up to the counter and asked for a Polish Meatball Sandwich. The man at the counter said, "What a Pollack." The Polish man said, "I resent that. If a Jew came to your counter and asked for a kosher salami on rye, would you call him a stupid Jew." "Probably, " replied the clerk. "And if an Italian came in here and asked for spaghetti and meatballs, would you also insult him?" "Probably," the clerk again replied. "Why you're nothing but a bigot. Why do you have to insult everybody not like you?" At this, the clerk replied, "Because this is a HARDWARE store, moron."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- How does every ethnic joke start?
- A Jewish man has just won the lottery and invites...
- You know what that little red dot means in the middle...
- A Jewish couple, are sitting together on an airplane...
- Did you hear about the Irishman who went duck hunting?
- What does a Jewish American Princess make for dinner?
- Did you hear about the new German microwave oven?
- Mr. Schwatrz goes to meet his new son-in-law to be...
- What do the Chinese call a 69?
- What do true rednecks do on Halloween?
- Весь список