A Scottish lad and lass were sitting together on a heathery hill...
A Scottish lad and lass were sitting together on a heathery hill in the Highlands. They had been silent for a while; then the lass said, "A penny for your thoughts." The lad was a bit abashed, but he finally said, "Well, I was thinkin' how nice it would be if ye'd give me a wee bit of a kiss." So she did so. But he again lapsed into a pensive mood which lasted long enough for the lass to ask him, "What arre ye thinkin' now?" To which the lad replied:
"Well, I was hopin' ye hadn't forgot the penny!"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- How do we know the Indians were the first people in North America?
- Two Texan are sitting in a small town bar...
- A boy comes home from school and tells his mother...
- What do you call four Mexicans in quicksand?
- Christmas and Hanukkah Merger
- What's the object of a Jewish football game?
- Southerners are not that stupid
- A whole gaggle of Jewish ladies at a party...
- Chinese Subtitles
- What do West Virginians call a pretty woman?
- Весь список