A Scottish lad and lass were sitting together on a heathery hill...
A Scottish lad and lass were sitting together on a heathery hill in the Highlands. They had been silent for a while; then the lass said, "A penny for your thoughts." The lad was a bit abashed, but he finally said, "Well, I was thinkin' how nice it would be if ye'd give me a wee bit of a kiss." So she did so. But he again lapsed into a pensive mood which lasted long enough for the lass to ask him, "What arre ye thinkin' now?" To which the lad replied:
"Well, I was hopin' ye hadn't forgot the penny!"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- ...And I will do anything for love.
- For many years, the border between Poland and Russia...
- What's a Jewish American Princess' favorite position?
- A Negro was travelling in china...
- How do you tell if an Arkansas girl is old enough to marry?
- Who are Sven War, Ollie Famine, Piter Pestilence, and Jergi Death?
- A man was driving through West Virginia...
- Why does a Jewish American Princess close her eyes during sex?
- How come Mexico never has a good Olympic team?
- Did you hear about the Polish Navy tragic accident?
- Весь список