A manager of a restaurant had called its owner...
A manager of a restaurant had called its owner to ask about whether or not she should hire a new waitress. "She can speak twelve different languages, which will be good for foreign visitors," said the manager. "All right, so hire her," the owner replied."But, sir..." "I knew there would be a but. What's wrong with her?" "Sir, English isn't one of the twelve languages."
Sent by Christina
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- If they squeeze olives to get olive oil...
- Christmas Cookie Ingredients
- What is the difference between roast beef and pea soup?
- Expresso and a syringe
- What is pink and moist and split in the middle?
- Present perfect
- What's worse than finding a worm in the apple you're eating?
- What is hard and hairy on the outside...
- Eat oysters
- How do you prepare your chickens?
- Весь список