A manager of a restaurant had called its owner...
A manager of a restaurant had called its owner to ask about whether or not she should hire a new waitress. "She can speak twelve different languages, which will be good for foreign visitors," said the manager. "All right, so hire her," the owner replied."But, sir..." "I knew there would be a but. What's wrong with her?" "Sir, English isn't one of the twelve languages."
Sent by Christina
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A bowl of chili
- What is pink and moist and split in the middle?
- A German tourist walks into a McDonald's in New York City...
- What's the difference between roast beef and pea soup?
- How do you prepare your chickens?
- How did you find your steak, sir?
- Definition of Outdoor Barbecuing
- A waitress walks up to one of her tables in...
- What's another name for pickled bread?
- Christmas Cookie Ingredients
- Весь список