How did you find your steak, sir?
Waiter: "How did you find your steak, sir,"? Young Man: "Quite accidentally, I assure you. I moved that piece of lettuce and there it was."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Definition of Outdoor Barbecuing
- Expresso and a syringe
- Eat oysters
- How do you prepare your chickens?
- Present perfect
- Nutrition Information
- What's another name for pickled bread?
- A bowl of chili
- Why do they say that eating yogurt and oysters...
- What goes in dry, comes out wet, and gives warm satisfaction?
- Весь список