A whole gaggle of Jewish ladies at a party...
A whole gaggle of Jewish ladies at a party were discussing the problem of one of their daughters, who looked very much as though she were planning to marry a Gentile boy. Everyone was disturbed about it, and I could not help interrupting. "Why not?" said I. "Let her marry a Gentile boy. I'm all in favor of Jewish girls marrying Gentile boys." "Why?" chorused the women. And I said, "Because why should the Jewish boys have all the bad luck?"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Poor Rabbi!
- Why cant black women become nuns?
- Did you hear about the new German microwave oven?
- How do we know the Indians were the first people in North America?
- What do you call a villager with 500 girlfriends?
- What did the mongoloid say to his dog?
- Jewish medicine
- A Jewish couple, are sitting together on an airplane...
- What does a Jewish American Princess make for dinner?
- What is every Amish womans private fantasy?
- Весь список