A whole gaggle of Jewish ladies at a party...
A whole gaggle of Jewish ladies at a party were discussing the problem of one of their daughters, who looked very much as though she were planning to marry a Gentile boy. Everyone was disturbed about it, and I could not help interrupting. "Why not?" said I. "Let her marry a Gentile boy. I'm all in favor of Jewish girls marrying Gentile boys." "Why?" chorused the women. And I said, "Because why should the Jewish boys have all the bad luck?"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Sex on Sabbath
- An old Jewish man is talking long-distance to California...
- Did you hear about the Irishman who went to the toilet?
- Do you know why there aren't any ice cubes in Poland?
- Jewish view on when life begins
- What do you get when you cross an Iraqi and a dog?
- What do you call four Mexicans in quicksand?
- How do you know Monica Lewinsky is Jewish?
- How did they know that Jesus was Jewish?
- How do Catholics separate the men from the boys?
- Весь список