A young Indian boy came back to the reservation...
A young Indian boy came back to the reservation for a family visit after his first year at college. When his dad asked him about his first year at school, he said: I'm having trouble with people making fun of me, especially my Indian name. How did you come to give your children such odd names"? His father said: "When your brother was born, I looked out the teepee and I saw an eagle flying so I named him Little Eagle and when your sister was born, I looked out the teepee and saw a deer grazing, so I named her spotted fawn. Why do you ask, Two Dogs F*cking"?
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What do you get when you cross a matzo ball with LSD?
- The right way to ask a question
- Why wasn't Jesus born in West Virginia?
- An ancient Irishman
- What do Arabs do on saturday night?
- An American woman and an Iranian woman...
- Arkansas Mother Writes Her Son
- Two Amish women were out picking potatoes in the field...
- Did you hear about the spanish fireman...
- Did you hear about the Irishman who went duck hunting?
- Весь список