An old bloke in the Northern Territory was showing some tourists how to top up a camel with water. "That way," he said, "You get an extra day out of them between drinks." As the camel bent down to drink, the bloke picked up two bricks and bashed them over the camel's balls. The camel sucked in its breath and took on three days' extra water. "Doesn't that hurt?" asked a tourist. "Nah," replied the bloke. "Only if you get your fingers caught!"
An old bloke in the Northern Territory was showing...
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A horse and a rabbit
- A talking horse
- What do you call a dog with no back legs and balls of steel?
- Instructions on how to Colect a Beaker of Cats Urine
- A vacationing penguin is driving through Arizona...
- Where do you find a no legged dog?
- How do you catch an elephant?
- Why do gorillas have big noses?
- A duck in the shop
- Elephants V
- Весь список