An old Jewish man is talking long-distance to California...
An old Jewish man is talking long-distance to California when all of a sudden he gets cut off. He hollers, "Operator, giff me beck the party!"
She says, "I'm sorry sir, you'll have to make the call all over again."
He says, "What do you want from my life? Giff me beck da party."
She says, "I'm sorry sir, you'll have to place the call again."
He says, "Operator, ya know vat? Take da telephone and shove it in you-know-vere!" And he hangs up.
Two days later he opens the door and there are two big, strapping guys standing there who say, "We came to take your telephone out."
He says, "Vy?"
They say, "Because you insulted Operator 28 two days ago. But if you'd like to call up and apologize, we'll leave the telephone here."
He says, "Vait a minute, vat's da rush, vat's da hurry?" He goes to the telephone and dials. "Hello? Get me Operator 28. Hello, Operator28? Remember me? Two days ago I insulted you? I told you to take da telephone and shove it in you-know-vere?"
She says, "Yes?"
He says, "Vell, get ready -- dey're bringin' it to ya!"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Useful Phrases to Know When Travelling in the Middle East
- Chinese Subtitles
- ...And I will do anything for love.
- The three survivors of the shipwreck...
- A cattleman from West Texas died...
- A Polish family is sitting in the living room...
- A Jewish man has just won the lottery and invites...
- Language Trends of the Future
- A gruesome discovery
- Two bags
- Весь список