Three Chinese daughters
A Chinese man had three daughters; he asked his eldest daughter what kind of man she would like to marry. "I would like to marry a man with three dragons on his chest", said the eldest daughter. He then asked his second daughter whom she would like to marry. "I would like to marry a man with two dragons on his chest", said the second daughter. He finally asked his youngest daughter whom she would like to marry. "I would like to marry a man with one draggin' on the ground", said the youngest daughter.
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- An old italian couple is walking around in the mall...
- What's the object of a Jewish football game?
- Last Lunch
- ...And I will do anything for love.
- Business is business
- How do a jewish couple have oral sex?
- Why does the new Polish Navy have glass bottomed boats?
- Giuseppi walks into work, and he says...
- Useful Phrases to Know When Travelling in the Middle East
- A young lady asked the Scotsman what he wore under his kilt...
- Весь список