Three Chinese daughters
A Chinese man had three daughters; he asked his eldest daughter what kind of man she would like to marry. "I would like to marry a man with three dragons on his chest", said the eldest daughter. He then asked his second daughter whom she would like to marry. "I would like to marry a man with two dragons on his chest", said the second daughter. He finally asked his youngest daughter whom she would like to marry. "I would like to marry a man with one draggin' on the ground", said the youngest daughter.
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Why did the Jews wander in the desert for forty years?
- What do Arabs do on saturday night?
- A Polish family is sitting in the living room...
- Fair business
- Did you hear about the new German microwave oven?
- The right way to ask a question
- Sex on Sabbath
- It's Christmas time and Paddy and Shaun decided to go look...
- The Italian colonel had his brigade arrayed in full parade...
- Iraqi vs. American
- Весь список