A Chinese man had three daughters; he asked his eldest daughter what kind of man she would like to marry. "I would like to marry a man with three dragons on his chest", said the eldest daughter. He then asked his second daughter whom she would like to marry. "I would like to marry a man with two dragons on his chest", said the second daughter. He finally asked his youngest daughter whom she would like to marry. "I would like to marry a man with one draggin' on the ground", said the youngest daughter.
Three Chinese daughters
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Why were there only 49 contestants at the Miss Ebonics USA pageant?
- Fair business
- What do you get when you cross a matzo ball with LSD?
- Two Amish women were out picking potatoes in the field...
- English vs Ebonics
- It was obvious
- What's long and hard that a Greek bride gets...
- A Jewish man has just won the lottery and invites...
- Two men and one woman
- Arkansas Governor Application
- Весь список