Three Chinese daughters
A Chinese man had three daughters; he asked his eldest daughter what kind of man she would like to marry. "I would like to marry a man with three dragons on his chest", said the eldest daughter. He then asked his second daughter whom she would like to marry. "I would like to marry a man with two dragons on his chest", said the second daughter. He finally asked his youngest daughter whom she would like to marry. "I would like to marry a man with one draggin' on the ground", said the youngest daughter.
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- How do we know the Indians were the first people in North America?
- Did you hear about the new German microwave oven?
- What's the national anthem of Puerto Rico?
- What do West Virginians call a pretty woman?
- Two men and one woman
- A Russian, an Italian and an Irishman got out of work...
- Why does a Jewish American Princess close her eyes during sex?
- Detective report
- How is Christmas celebrated in a Jewish home?
- One day there was an indian chief who was constipated...
- Весь список