Three Chinese daughters
A Chinese man had three daughters; he asked his eldest daughter what kind of man she would like to marry. "I would like to marry a man with three dragons on his chest", said the eldest daughter. He then asked his second daughter whom she would like to marry. "I would like to marry a man with two dragons on his chest", said the second daughter. He finally asked his youngest daughter whom she would like to marry. "I would like to marry a man with one draggin' on the ground", said the youngest daughter.
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Redneck wins lottery...
- Two Texan are sitting in a small town bar...
- A journalist assigned to the Jerusalem bureau...
- ...And I will do anything for love.
- A gruesome discovery
- Why does the new Polish Navy have glass bottomed boats?
- How come Mexico never has a good Olympic team?
- The Italian colonel had his brigade arrayed in full parade...
- A present for the anniversary
- The right way to ask a question
- Весь список