Three Chinese daughters
A Chinese man had three daughters; he asked his eldest daughter what kind of man she would like to marry. "I would like to marry a man with three dragons on his chest", said the eldest daughter. He then asked his second daughter whom she would like to marry. "I would like to marry a man with two dragons on his chest", said the second daughter. He finally asked his youngest daughter whom she would like to marry. "I would like to marry a man with one draggin' on the ground", said the youngest daughter.
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- An Irishman, Englishman and Scotchman sitting...
- I got a great Polish joke
- Language Trends of the Future
- Last Lunch
- A black guy walks into a tavern with a parrot...
- Why do Jews wear yarmulkes?
- Four Mexicans were in an open truck that had run into the lake...
- Another ethnic joke
- Giuseppi walks into work, and he says...
- If Tarzan and Jane were Jewish, what would Cheetah be?
- Весь список