Three Chinese daughters
A Chinese man had three daughters; he asked his eldest daughter what kind of man she would like to marry. "I would like to marry a man with three dragons on his chest", said the eldest daughter. He then asked his second daughter whom she would like to marry. "I would like to marry a man with two dragons on his chest", said the second daughter. He finally asked his youngest daughter whom she would like to marry. "I would like to marry a man with one draggin' on the ground", said the youngest daughter.
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Did you hear about the fire in the rednecks library?
- How do you know Monica Lewinsky is Jewish?
- An Irish man went to the courthouse to change his name...
- How is Christmas celebrated in a Jewish home?
- Did you hear about the hillbilly...
- Did you hear about the Irishman who went duck hunting?
- A Jewish man has just won the lottery and invites...
- What do you get when you cross a matzo ball with LSD?
- Two men and one woman
- What is the last thing you usually hear before...
- Весь список