Two Jewish businessmen meet in the street. "Well, Morrie, how's your warehouse business going?" . "Oy vey, Abraham, it's not going so good, we had a flood last week." "So, Morrie," whispers Abraham "How do you start a flood?".
How did you do that??
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Why don't Jewish mothers drink?
- Greatest way to learn English
- Two Amish women were out picking potatoes in the field...
- Do you know why the baby Jesus was not born in Iowa?
- Language Trends of the Future
- It was obvious
- Business is business
- How do you circumcise a redneck?
- The Rabbi
- What do the Chinese call a 69?
- Весь список