At a dinner party, one of the guests...
At a dinner party, one of the guests, an obnoxiously loud young man, tried to make clever remarks about everyone and everything.
When he was served a piece of meat, he picked it up with his fork, held it up and smirked: 'Is this pig?'
Another guest, sitting opposite, asked quietly: 'Which end of the fork are you referring to?'
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Why did the grape cross the road?
- What goes in dry, comes out wet, and gives warm satisfaction?
- Definition of Outdoor Barbecuing
- Nutrition Information
- What's worse than finding a worm in the apple you're eating?
- What is the difference between roast beef and pea soup?
- If they squeeze olives to get olive oil...
- What's red and invisible?
- Present perfect
- How did you find your steak, sir?
- Весь список