A German tourist walks into a McDonald's in New York City...
A German tourist walks into a McDonald's in New York City and orders a beer. (In Germany and many parts of Europe, McDonald's actually does serve beer.) The local guy in the line behind him immediately gives him the jab: "They don't serve BEER here, you MORON!" The German fellow felt pretty stupid, but suddenly turns to the New Yorker with a surprised look, and begins to chuckle.
"And what's so funny?!?" the New Yorker demands.
"Oh, nothing really, I just realized that you came here for the food."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A manager of a restaurant had called its owner...
- Christmas Cookie Ingredients
- A bowl of chili
- How do you prepare your chickens?
- What goes in dry, comes out wet, and gives warm satisfaction?
- A waitress walks up to one of her tables in...
- Eat oysters
- What's worse than finding a worm in the apple you're eating?
- HOW TO COOK A TURKEY!
- What's red and invisible?
- Весь список