A German tourist walks into a McDonald's in New York City...
A German tourist walks into a McDonald's in New York City and orders a beer. (In Germany and many parts of Europe, McDonald's actually does serve beer.) The local guy in the line behind him immediately gives him the jab: "They don't serve BEER here, you MORON!" The German fellow felt pretty stupid, but suddenly turns to the New Yorker with a surprised look, and begins to chuckle.
"And what's so funny?!?" the New Yorker demands.
"Oh, nothing really, I just realized that you came here for the food."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- If they squeeze olives to get olive oil...
- Why did the grape cross the road?
- Present perfect
- At a dinner party, one of the guests...
- A customer walks into a restaurant and notices...
- What is the difference between roast beef and pea soup?
- What is pink and moist and split in the middle?
- Definition of Outdoor Barbecuing
- What's the difference between roast beef and pea soup?
- Christmas Cookie Ingredients
- Весь список