Easter is approaching. Father O'Maley checks estimates for the flower decoration of the altar. The catholic florist - $ 300. "Too expensive" moans the priest. The protestant florist - $ 250, "No, it would not be right to buy at another Christian believer, especially as the price difference is rather small." But lo! Solly Goldberg - $ 75!!! Religion or economics? After much consideration, Solly obtains the contract. On Easter Sunday morning, Goldberg's men deliver the flowers: wonderful roses, azaleas, camellias, tulips and carnations. O'Maley's last reservations are discarded. When the parishioners arrive in the church, they see the magnificent flower arrangement and a ribbon with the inscription: "Jesus has risen! But the prices of Goldberg always stay the same."
Jesus has risen
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What is the meaning of life?
- GOD will save me
- What is the fastest way to get a nun pregnant?
- Mr. Smith was brought to Mercy Hospital...
- How can I believe in God when just last week...
- When this guy heard that the Pope was coming to town...
- Why wasn't Jesus born in America?
- Pope Dies
- A Friend's Prayer
- On the airplane on his way back to Rome, the Pope was...
- Весь список