Jesus has risen
Easter is approaching. Father O'Maley checks estimates for the flower decoration of the altar. The catholic florist - $ 300. "Too expensive" moans the priest. The protestant florist - $ 250, "No, it would not be right to buy at another Christian believer, especially as the price difference is rather small." But lo! Solly Goldberg - $ 75!!! Religion or economics? After much consideration, Solly obtains the contract. On Easter Sunday morning, Goldberg's men deliver the flowers: wonderful roses, azaleas, camellias, tulips and carnations. O'Maley's last reservations are discarded. When the parishioners arrive in the church, they see the magnificent flower arrangement and a ribbon with the inscription: "Jesus has risen! But the prices of Goldberg always stay the same."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Guy goes to hell and is met by the devil...
- Did you hear about that guy who was asked to be a Jehovah witness?
- Divine Right
- At the first session of a conversion class...
- Love Jesus
- What's the difference between a rabbi and a priest?
- What do you call a nun riding piggyback on the...
- What do you get when you cross Holy Water with castor oil?
- A dangerous animal
- One balmy evening in Rome the Pope decides to...
- Весь список