Easter is approaching. Father O'Maley checks estimates for the flower decoration of the altar. The catholic florist - $ 300. "Too expensive" moans the priest. The protestant florist - $ 250, "No, it would not be right to buy at another Christian believer, especially as the price difference is rather small." But lo! Solly Goldberg - $ 75!!! Religion or economics? After much consideration, Solly obtains the contract. On Easter Sunday morning, Goldberg's men deliver the flowers: wonderful roses, azaleas, camellias, tulips and carnations. O'Maley's last reservations are discarded. When the parishioners arrive in the church, they see the magnificent flower arrangement and a ribbon with the inscription: "Jesus has risen! But the prices of Goldberg always stay the same."
Jesus has risen
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What is an atheists favorite Christmas movie?
- Three Reform Rabbis were in a terrible auto wreck...
- This guy unexpectedly got the day off and decided...
- Cowboy Joe was telling his fellow cowboys back on the ranch...
- What is the fastest way to get a nun pregnant?
- Is there a God?
- Three couples wanted to join a church...
- What is white and flies across the sky?
- Did you hear about that guy who was asked to be a Jehovah witness?
- What is the meaning of life?
- Весь список