Moshe Rabbinowitz decides to join the country club...
Moshe Rabbinowitz decides to join the country club near his home. He goes in and is turned down flat because he does not meet their "standards." So he enrolls in the finest schools to learn the art of being culturally rich. Moshe learns to cook the finest of foods, appreciate the best art, drive the best car, wear the classiest suits, etc. He even hires Professor Henry Higgins to educate him in the proper speech and behavior. The big day arrives. Martin James Roget arrives at the country club for his interview. "Tea?" the interviewer asks. "Earl Grey, hot please." "Hobbies?" "Polo, racket ball, hunting." "Religion?" "Goy."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- The right way to ask a question
- What is the difference between a jew and a canoe?
- Have you heard about the latest Polish parachute?
- How is Christmas celebrated in a Jewish home?
- What is the definition of a Jewish nyphomaniac?
- Jewish mothers
- A man was driving through West Virginia...
- Why does Mike Tyson cry during sex?
- What do you call 500 Natives running on the race track?
- I got a great Polish joke
- Весь список