Moshe Rabbinowitz decides to join the country club...
Moshe Rabbinowitz decides to join the country club near his home. He goes in and is turned down flat because he does not meet their "standards." So he enrolls in the finest schools to learn the art of being culturally rich. Moshe learns to cook the finest of foods, appreciate the best art, drive the best car, wear the classiest suits, etc. He even hires Professor Henry Higgins to educate him in the proper speech and behavior. The big day arrives. Martin James Roget arrives at the country club for his interview. "Tea?" the interviewer asks. "Earl Grey, hot please." "Hobbies?" "Polo, racket ball, hunting." "Religion?" "Goy."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What do you call a 300 pound woman in Minnesota?
- ...And I will do anything for love.
- What is every Amish womans private fantasy?
- How do you circumcise a hillbilly?
- An Arab diplomat visiting the US for the first time...
- An American woman and an Iranian woman...
- How does every ethnic joke start?
- Irish math
- Two Jewish businessmen meet in the street...
- How many Poles does it take to screw in a light bulb?
- Весь список