Moshe Rabbinowitz decides to join the country club...
Moshe Rabbinowitz decides to join the country club near his home. He goes in and is turned down flat because he does not meet their "standards." So he enrolls in the finest schools to learn the art of being culturally rich. Moshe learns to cook the finest of foods, appreciate the best art, drive the best car, wear the classiest suits, etc. He even hires Professor Henry Higgins to educate him in the proper speech and behavior. The big day arrives. Martin James Roget arrives at the country club for his interview. "Tea?" the interviewer asks. "Earl Grey, hot please." "Hobbies?" "Polo, racket ball, hunting." "Religion?" "Goy."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Another ethnic joke
- Southerners are not that stupid
- What goes: Clip clop, clip clop, clip clop, bang...
- Did you hear about the Irishman who went to the toilet?
- How do Redneck mothers know when their daughters are having their period?
- You might be a redneck if...
- How does every ethnic joke start?
- What do you call Toys R' Us in the hood?
- What's the difference between American and Serbian pilots?
- Why do Jewish Women go for circumcised men?
- Весь список