Some things never change
I guess some things will never change. I hired a temp while my secretary was on maternity leave. Trying to arrive at an agreeable wage, I asked what she expected to earn.
She said, "Well... the minimum I could work for is four hundred a week."
I told her I'd give her that much with pleasure.
She shook her head and replied, "With pleasure, it'll be $600 a week."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Saving the situation
- How many managers does it take to change a light bulb?
- A man was interviewing for a sales representative...
- Things That Sound Dirty At The Office But Are Not
- Smart decision
- Some professions
- The Yuppette had risen to executive level...
- The boss called one of his employees into the office...
- The organization is like a tree full of monkeys...
- A small analogy
- Весь список