Some things never change
I guess some things will never change. I hired a temp while my secretary was on maternity leave. Trying to arrive at an agreeable wage, I asked what she expected to earn.
She said, "Well... the minimum I could work for is four hundred a week."
I told her I'd give her that much with pleasure.
She shook her head and replied, "With pleasure, it'll be $600 a week."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- How do you get 20 vice presidents in a mini-van?
- Horses painting
- Jones came into the office an hour late for the third time...
- God Meets Bureaucracy
- Wrong floor
- When the staff goes out after work, they talk about...
- Brain or muscles?
- Some of the most tactful people on Earth are English...
- Mrs. Jones is having her house painted...
- A young man, hired by a supermarket, reported for his first day...
- Весь список