Some things never change
I guess some things will never change. I hired a temp while my secretary was on maternity leave. Trying to arrive at an agreeable wage, I asked what she expected to earn.
She said, "Well... the minimum I could work for is four hundred a week."
I told her I'd give her that much with pleasure.
She shook her head and replied, "With pleasure, it'll be $600 a week."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- The company president called the chief security guard...
- Doing the job right
- Rejection Letter Reject
- A site foreman had ten very lazy men working for him...
- Equally qualified
- Why you should learn to use algebra . . .
- Three envelopes
- Duties will be the same
- Steve, Bob and Jeff are working on a very high scaffolding...
- Proffessional Acquantance
- Весь список