Some things never change
I guess some things will never change. I hired a temp while my secretary was on maternity leave. Trying to arrive at an agreeable wage, I asked what she expected to earn.
She said, "Well... the minimum I could work for is four hundred a week."
I told her I'd give her that much with pleasure.
She shook her head and replied, "With pleasure, it'll be $600 a week."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- George Costanza's Tips for Working Hard X
- Do you have an email address?
- Work Environment
- A site foreman had ten very lazy men working for him...
- New Lumberjack
- Equally qualified
- George Costanza's Tips for Working Hard III
- Not that my wife is the jealous type or anything, but one day at work...
- The crusty old managing partner finally passed away...
- The owner of a small crossroads store in South Carolina...
- Весь список