Some things never change
I guess some things will never change. I hired a temp while my secretary was on maternity leave. Trying to arrive at an agreeable wage, I asked what she expected to earn.
She said, "Well... the minimum I could work for is four hundred a week."
I told her I'd give her that much with pleasure.
She shook her head and replied, "With pleasure, it'll be $600 a week."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A responsible applicant
- The crusty old managing partner finally passed away...
- The most painful part
- George Costanza's Tips for Working Hard VII
- Telegram received from ex-employee
- It's not a big deal, but it feels good
- Not so fast!
- The Yuppette had risen to executive level...
- Mary came back from lunch to find that all the girls...
- How do you tell if you're making love to a nurse...
- Весь список