What does Tarzan say when he sees a herd of elephants in the distance? "Look, a herd of elephants in the distance"
What does Tarzan say when he sees a herd of elephants with sunglasses in the distance? Nothing. He doesn't recognize them.
What does Tarzan say when he sees a herd of giraffes in the distance? "Haha! You fooled me once with those disguises, but not this time!"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What came first, the chicken or the egg?
- Almost no diffenrence
- Excerpts from the rural life
- A dog walks into a butcher shop...
- On preparing to return home from an out of town trip...
- What has four legs and eight arms?
- What's brown and crispy on the outside...
- A middle-aged man recieves a brazillian parrot...
- Why does a cow wear a bell?
- The talking dog
- Весь список