What does Tarzan say when he sees a herd of elephants in the distance? "Look, a herd of elephants in the distance"
What does Tarzan say when he sees a herd of elephants with sunglasses in the distance? Nothing. He doesn't recognize them.
What does Tarzan say when he sees a herd of giraffes in the distance? "Haha! You fooled me once with those disguises, but not this time!"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Pray hard
- A man goes into a bar with his pet octopus...
- Where do you find a no legged dog?
- What does an elephant keep up its trunk?
- Two eagles are soaring along when suddenly...
- Did you know elephants have sex organs on their feet?
- Instructions on how to Colect a Beaker of Cats Urine
- What do you call a woodpecker without a beak?
- What's the difference between a bull and a cow?
- The talking dog
- Весь список