There once was a baby elephant and a baby turtle...
There once was a baby elephant and a baby turtle drinking from a river deep in the jungle. For no reason, the turtle reaches over and bites the elephant's tail, really hard.
Years and years later, the same elephant, now grown up, is by the same river, having a drink with his giraffe buddy, when the same turtle that bit him on the tail all those years ago wanders up to the river. The elephant rears back a leg and kicks the turtle as hard as he can, sending him flying way off into the jungle.
"Why did you do that?" the giraffe asks.
"When we both were babies, that turtle bit my tail for no reason," the elephant replied. "Wow! You must have a good memory!" exclaimed the giraffe. "Yep!" said the elephant. "I've got Turtle-Recall."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- There were two cows in a paddock...
- What does an elephant keep up its trunk?
- This man goes into the doctor with his...
- A Second Opinion
- A middle-aged man recieves a brazillian parrot...
- Did you hear about the Blind man that went Bunjee jumping?
- Why do elephants paint thier testicles red?
- At an auction
- I've never understood why women love cats...
- Why don't oysters give to charity?
- Весь список