There once was a baby elephant and a baby turtle...
There once was a baby elephant and a baby turtle drinking from a river deep in the jungle. For no reason, the turtle reaches over and bites the elephant's tail, really hard.
Years and years later, the same elephant, now grown up, is by the same river, having a drink with his giraffe buddy, when the same turtle that bit him on the tail all those years ago wanders up to the river. The elephant rears back a leg and kicks the turtle as hard as he can, sending him flying way off into the jungle.
"Why did you do that?" the giraffe asks.
"When we both were babies, that turtle bit my tail for no reason," the elephant replied. "Wow! You must have a good memory!" exclaimed the giraffe. "Yep!" said the elephant. "I've got Turtle-Recall."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What's the worst thing about washing your cat?
- There were two cows in a paddock...
- Three mice are sitting in a bar talking...
- What do you call a dog with no legs?
- A lusty camel
- Why did the monkey fall out of the tree?
- An old bloke in the Northern Territory was showing...
- Footless Parrot
- Pet owners
- A mouse and a lion walk were in a bar...
- Весь список