There once was a baby elephant and a baby turtle...
There once was a baby elephant and a baby turtle drinking from a river deep in the jungle. For no reason, the turtle reaches over and bites the elephant's tail, really hard.
Years and years later, the same elephant, now grown up, is by the same river, having a drink with his giraffe buddy, when the same turtle that bit him on the tail all those years ago wanders up to the river. The elephant rears back a leg and kicks the turtle as hard as he can, sending him flying way off into the jungle.
"Why did you do that?" the giraffe asks.
"When we both were babies, that turtle bit my tail for no reason," the elephant replied. "Wow! You must have a good memory!" exclaimed the giraffe. "Yep!" said the elephant. "I've got Turtle-Recall."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What did the dog get when he multiplied 88 x 7?
- There were two cows in a paddock...
- Snake joke
- A man takes his dog for a walk in the park...
- Did you hear about Adolph, the brown-nosed reindeer?
- How to Hunt Elephants -- Sales Style
- A veterinarian surgeon...
- A woman was thinking about finding a pet...
- What does an elephant use as a vibrator?
- Why did the cactus cross the road?
- Весь список