There were two cats that enjoyed running together...
There were two cats that enjoyed running together. The first cat was english, called One-two-three. The other was french and called Un-deux-trois. One day when they were running they came to a huge river. The cats took a large run up and leapt as far as they could. Which cat drowned? Un-deux-trois cat sank (un deux trois quatre cinq)
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A horse walks into a bar...
- Man and wife at the zoo
- For all animal lovers out there
- The essential difference
- A man in a state of excessive inebriation...
- Dog washing
- Why does an elephant have four feet?
- Want some chicken?
- Where do you find a no legged dog?
- A guy walks into a pet store wanting a parrot...
- Весь список