There were two cats that enjoyed running together. The first cat was english, called One-two-three. The other was french and called Un-deux-trois. One day when they were running they came to a huge river. The cats took a large run up and leapt as far as they could. Which cat drowned? Un-deux-trois cat sank (un deux trois quatre cinq)
There were two cats that enjoyed running together...
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What's the biggest drawback in the jungle?
- Good business
- How many flies does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
- Two guys were out hunting, but they weren't...
- Elephants III
- A Second Opinion
- This man goes into the doctor with his...
- What does a lion call a antelope?
- How to Hunt Elephants -- QA Style
- A duck in the shop
- Весь список