There was an old woman on a plane, sitting next to the Pope. It was stormy outside, and the plane was being rocked by some severe turbulence. So this kindly old lady looked upon Death's door, and said to her papal neighbour. 'Father, surely you can do something about this...' To which the Pope replied, 'Sorry lady, I'm in sales, not management.'
There was an old woman on a plane, sitting next to the Pope...
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What do you give the paedophile who has everything?
- Three religious truths
- A man was driving from New York to San Francisco...
- What is the fastest way to get a nun pregnant?
- The Naming of Jesus
- What do a priest and a Christmas tree have in common?
- Do you know what happens if you don't pay your exorcist?
- The Pope was working on a crossword puzzle...
- What was the First Commandment?
- Change my mind
- Весь список