There were three Eskimos in Alaska, and one time while they were at their local bar, they got to talking about how cold it was outside, and how cold their igloos were. They could agree on everything but whose igloo was the coldest, so they decided to determine who, indeed, had the coldest igloo. They went to the first Eskimo's igloo, where he said "Watch this!" and poured a cup of water into the air. Well, the water froze in mid-air and fell onto the floor solid. "Not bad" said the other Eskimos, but each maintained their igloo was colder still. So they went to the second Eskimo's igloo, and he said "Watch this!" and took a big breath and exhaled, whereupon his breath froze into a big lump and fell to the floor. "Wow, that's colder than mine!"said the first Eskimo. But the third Eskimo exclaimed his was colder still. So they ended up at the third Eskimo's igloo. He said "Watch this!" and went into the bedroom, looked under three hugh back thick furs, and retrieved one of several small balls of ice there. He took one of the small balls of ice and put it in a spoon, and held a match under it. When it heated up enough, it went "FFFAAAARRRRTTT". He won..............................................................
There were three Eskimos in Alaska...
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A young Indian boy came back to the reservation...
- Rabbi's anniversary present
- How does every ethnic joke start?
- How do you circumcise a hillbilly?
- Why do some people take an instant aversion to banjo players?
- Why don't Jewish mothers drink?
- Four Mexicans were in an open truck that had run into the lake...
- Chinese Subtitles
- What do you call Toys R' Us in the hood?
- Why does a Jewish American Princess close her eyes during sex?
- Весь список