How is Christmas celebrated in a Jewish home?
Q: How is Christmas celebrated in a Jewish home? A: They put parking meters on the roof!
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Paddy Murphy had just returned to Ireland from a holiday...
- Why do not Mexicans teach drivers Ed...
- How do you tell if an Arkansas girl is old enough to marry?
- Poor Rabbi!
- How do Catholics separate the men from the boys?
- A historical example
- This black guy is walking along a beach when...
- What's the difference between an Italian mother and a Jewish mother?
- Jewish view on when life begins
- This guy is walking through Chinatown and sees a building...
- Весь список