TOP TEN PROPOSED NEW DOMAINS
Earlier this week, Gregory Nemitz and a handful of space enthusiasts proposed creating special domains, including ".luna" and ".moon," for Web sites based on the moon. He wasn't kidding:
And one of our "Ten laws the Net needs" involves a special ".xxx" domain for pornographic sites. But why stop there? Here are some new proposed domains, and what you can expect from the sites in them:
10. ".trek"--contains audio files of William Shatner 9. ".bill"--Microsoft has bought this company 8. ".love"--for people who would rather cuddle 7. ".slow"--based in a distant country with no T3 lines 6. ".geek"--assumes you know what all the acronyms mean 5. ".404"--we stopped maintaining our servers in 1996 4. ".y2k"--contains theories about the end of the world 3. ".burn"--huge multimedia files will crash your computer 2. ".*"--contains allegations about President Clinton's sex life 1. ".duh"--explains, in detail, stuff you already know
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- We've all heared that a million monkeys banging on a...
- What do you get when you cross a hooker with a systems engineer?
- What do you get when you cross a Jewish American Princess...
- Chain Letter Type III
- ABBOTT AND COSTELLO MEETS WINDOWS95
- There are four basic types of chain letters: I
- A hopeful suitor dropped into a computer-dating center...
- The hunting season
- I heard on the news last night that Bill Gates and...
- USENET Parody
- Весь список