TOP TEN PROPOSED NEW DOMAINS
Earlier this week, Gregory Nemitz and a handful of space enthusiasts proposed creating special domains, including ".luna" and ".moon," for Web sites based on the moon. He wasn't kidding:
And one of our "Ten laws the Net needs" involves a special ".xxx" domain for pornographic sites. But why stop there? Here are some new proposed domains, and what you can expect from the sites in them:
10. ".trek"--contains audio files of William Shatner 9. ".bill"--Microsoft has bought this company 8. ".love"--for people who would rather cuddle 7. ".slow"--based in a distant country with no T3 lines 6. ".geek"--assumes you know what all the acronyms mean 5. ".404"--we stopped maintaining our servers in 1996 4. ".y2k"--contains theories about the end of the world 3. ".burn"--huge multimedia files will crash your computer 2. ".*"--contains allegations about President Clinton's sex life 1. ".duh"--explains, in detail, stuff you already know
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- There are four basic types of chain letters: I
- A mother was teaching her three year old daughter...
- A hopeful suitor dropped into a computer-dating center...
- Why did Marshall Applewhite insist that his follwers be castrated?
- Two groups of computer experts were set up in order to...
- Interesting things about Monica Lewinsky...
- Thank you for the emails
- USENET Parody
- Microsoft Addresses Justice Department Accusations
- Software Engineering Glossary of Product Terminology
- Весь список