Two groups of computer experts were set up in order to...
Two groups of computer experts were set up in order to find out whether computer is male or female: one group was male, and the other group was female.
The group of women reported that computers should be refereed to as "HE" because:
1. In order to get their attention you have to turn them on. 2. They have a lot of data but are still clueless. 3. They are supposed to help you solve problems but half the time they are the problem. 4. As soon as you commit to one, you realise that if you had waited a little longer, you could have had a newer and better model.
The group of men reported that computers should be refered to as "SHE" because:
1. No one but the creator understands their logic. 2. The native language they use to talk to other computers is incomprehensible to anyone else. 3. Even your smallest mistakes are stored in long term memory for later retrieval. 4. As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself spending half your paycheck on accessories for it.
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- If Cray made toasters...
- Chain Letter Type lI
- If IBM made toasters...
- If Hewlett-Packard made toasters...
- The Story of Micro and Mini
- Millennia Year Application Software System
- Microsoft Market Penetration
- There are four basic types of chain letters: I
- Is Windows a Virus?
- TOP TEN PROPOSED NEW DOMAINS
- Весь список