A man walks into a Chinese restaurant but is told...
A man walks into a Chinese restaurant but is told by the Maitre'd that there will be at least a twenty minute wait. "Would you like to wait in the bar, Sir?", he says. The man goes into the bar and the bartender says, "What'll it be?" The man replies, "Give me a Stoli with a twist." The bartender pauses for a few seconds, then smiles and says, "Once upon time, there were FOUR little peegs . . . "
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Why did Santa Anna bring only 4000 troops to the Alamo?
- How does every ethnic joke start?
- What did the mongoloid say to his dog?
- The right way to ask a question
- Do you know why the baby Jesus was not born in Iowa?
- A man was driving through West Virginia...
- Do you know why there aren't any ice cubes in Poland?
- Why did OJ Simpson want to move to West Virginia?
- English vs Ebonics
- The Italian colonel had his brigade arrayed in full parade...
- Весь список