Two Scotsmen met 25 years after their last get-together. They hugged and slapped each others back and tears formed in their eyes as they renewed their old friendship. "Let's have a drink like we did in the old days," the first Scot winked at his mate. "Aye," his mate replied. "And don't forget it's your shout."
Two Scotsmen met 25 years after their last get-together...
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Jewish view on when life begins
- A present for the anniversary
- Jewish mothers
- What did the German clockmaker say to the clock...
- What's the national anthem of Puerto Rico?
- Why do Jews wear yarmulkes?
- What do you call four Mexicans in quicksand?
- Useful Phrases to Know When Travelling in the Middle East
- A young Indian boy came back to the reservation...
- This guy is walking through Chinatown and sees a building...
- Весь список