Two Scotsmen met 25 years after their last get-together...
Two Scotsmen met 25 years after their last get-together. They hugged and slapped each others back and tears formed in their eyes as they renewed their old friendship. "Let's have a drink like we did in the old days," the first Scot winked at his mate. "Aye," his mate replied. "And don't forget it's your shout."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Tim Kelly was walking therough a dim passageway...
- A Scottish lad and lass were sitting together on a heathery hill...
- Why do Jews wear yarmulkes?
- Did you hear about the new German microwave oven?
- How come Mexico never has a good Olympic team?
- Jewish mothers
- What is the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
- The headmistress at a girls prep school...
- Jewish view on when life begins
- A Jewish Mother
- Весь список