Peoples!!! Let ' s speak English

• Hi,everybody!glad to see u here!As to New Years vacation,they were a little bit borring, because it's cold outside and I hate this.So I was sitting at home,reading books, watching nice American films and enjoing my free time)
    So, as to our education I think its generally good,but not everywhere.Speaking about school everything is up to a teacher.There are a lot of good professionals.But the problem is that they dont decide anything.All what we have in our schools and universities goes from above.

• Hi everyone!
    I'll pass my school-leavin examination in June.. and i want to pass my English exam as well as possible. So i just must to speak in English but i don't have collocutors. So Let's speak English!
    My name is Dana.
    e-mail bondanusia@list.ru

Wish you Happiness and.. Have Fun)))))
    bye

• Hello everybody!I would love to find a penfriend or some.If anybody wants the same write to me,and we'll find some interesting matters for conversation.this is my ICQ-390127849,my nickname is the same you can see near this message.=)

• i want to speak to you

• hi there!
    my e-mail for everyone: tutlisa@gmail.com
    lets introduce

• I'd lile to talk with somebody in english)) But my level is very low, I make mistakes all the time, so it's better if you're a beginner too)) If not, you should be really patient and don't be mad at me when I do a mistake again.
    If you're interested, write me here: mars100@yandex.ru

• HI MY NAME IS SELBI. I LIVE IN AZIA.IWANT TO HAVE IN A FRIEND IN ENGLAND . I WANT TO TALK WITH ANYONE WHO SPEAKS ENGLISH AND LIVE IN ENGLAND
    WRITE:sele-93@mail.ru

• Hi Dinara my name is Jack I want to speak to you

• good afternoon Selbi My name is Jack would you like to talk with me?

• Hello, everybody! May I join your company? My name is Stas. I like sport. My favourite sports are football and biathlon.Talk to me, please.