Помогите переделать предложения из прямой речи в косвенную

• intermediate? давайте ICQ обменяемся? 209717115 , ну это если вдруг есть желание на англ пообщаться))

• Ребят прошу помогите перевести предложения из прямой речи в косвенную:1. "Explain to me how to solve this problem," said my friend to me. 2. The doctor said to Nick: "Open your mouth and show me your tongue." 3. The doctor said to Pete: "Don't go for a walk today."4. "Don't eat too much ice cream," said Nick's mother to him.

• 1. My friend asked me to explain to him how to solve that problem.
    2. The doctor asked Nick to open his mouth and show him his tongue.
    3. The doctor told Nick not to go for a walk that day.
    4. Nick's mother told him not to eat too much ice-cream.

• Danya огромное тебе спасибо=*

• Скажите,пожалуйста,а все согласны с Michael в его варианте перевода предложений из прямой речи в косвенную?Я говорю о сообщении от 13-04-2009 (Natt111) и 30-04-09 (Michael). По-моему,там отсутствует согласование времён.Я ошибаюсь?

• Irina
    да, кроме третьего, нарушено согласование времен. однако такое возможно, если действие в придаточном предложении актуально до сих пор. к примеру рассмотрим 2-е предложение.
    2) "I have been smoking too much," she said.
    She said that she has been smoking too much.

• это означает, что она до сих пор курит

• помогите переделать оч нужно к завтрашнему дню!!! В косвенную речь,плиззз!!
    Robert: I think we should sell Sweety-Talkie at a price of 170
    Andrew: I am not sure we can do that. The price is too high.
    Sales Manager: Do not you think that the buying price of 150 is too high?
    Kate: No, definitely not.
    Sales Manager: But would you buy it yourself at such a price?
    Kate: I am not quite certain but I`ll buy when it becomes slightly cheaper.
    Sales Manager: When do you think we`ll be able to reduce the selling price?
    Production Manager: It might happen in two months time. Anyway I hope so

• Алиночка
    Robert said he thought that they should sell Sweety-Talkie at a price of 170.
    Andrew answered that he wasn't sure they could do that because the price was too high.
    The Sales Manager wondered if they thought that the buying price of 150 was too high.
    Kate said that they didn't.
    Then the Sales Manager asked if they would buy it themselves at such a price.
    Kate answered that she was not quite certain and added that she would buy when it became slightly cheaper.
    The Sales Manager wondered when they thought they would be able to reduce the selling price.
    The Production Manager hoped that it might happen two months later.

• Помогите пожайлуста перевести в косвенную речь:
    "She said that she would dance with me if I brought her a red rose," cried the young student, "but there is not a single red rose in all my garden."