Привет всем, давайте учится вместе.

• I have understand. There are my messages on this forum. I had did stupidity. It did. Well, it was very pleasant to speak with clever man:)

• Anna first, thank you so much for your compliment :) if it is for me :)

OK, let's get started.

1) I had did stupidity. The wrong use of the tense form. It is allowed to use either had done or did. But the Past Perfect Tense shouldn't be used here. The best tense form to be used here is Present Perfect.
    By the way, your expression "did stupidity" seems to me wrong. It must be a lexical error. We don't say like this.

2) Me have like the variant it's a crude mistake. Me is an object pronoun ans used as an object in the sentence. You should have used I like without any have. You are speaking about present action and moreover like is normally used in Present Simple.

3)analysis is the only correct spelling of this word. Don't quarrel with me! ;) Another form analysEs is the plural form of analysIs. Latin words have their own system of endings. And your word analIsis is not in existance. :)

4)Thank. We don't say just "thank". To thank is a verb that means "благодарить". You should use either Thanks or Thank you - with an object.

5)rary Again, here is the wrong spelling of the word. An adjective rare means "редкий".

6)If I'll be this is a very crude mistake! If you wanted to use a conditional (условие), you shouldn't have used the Future tense after If. If you want to make a conditional sentence you have to use Present Simple after IF.

7) Am I successful? It seems to me you should have used the Past tense, Was I successful? Or another phrase - Have I managed?

8) I am boredom - Я скука. Just like this "I feel boring" or "It's boring for me".

9)I will be to omit the wrong structure of Future Simple. I will omit - you have a verb already - "omit" that's why you don't have to use the verb "be". Is that clear? ;)

10)all that is moving - I meant "всё, что движется." :)

• Oops, I'm sorry for the use of bold font :) I've done it accidentally.

• I thought that everybody have already went away to the holiday. I am sorry, I have no enough time to answer and I might make too much mistakes.
    1)The present perfect. Well. Will "I have made ( or done)stupidity" in a tense (в смысле)"Я ступила" be right?
    2)The meaning of "I like the..." is "Мне нравится". And if I wanted to say "Мне понравилось" what I should say?
    May be "I have laik"???
    3)I can't no quarrel or I will be no I. (This is rather in Russian, but I saw I hurry). I quite messed with these analysesysesis. I will have thought about it tomorrow:).And in my dictionary don't exist the word "existance". Only "existence".May be it is in fault of my mistakes?:))))
    4) Thanks
    5)Rare,yes. I will right.
    6)Only sake for feast tell me right on Russian which different между " If I shall be" and "If I be"
    7) Aha
    8)I wanted to say "I am bored". This is what go out from hurry-scurry.
    9)Is the different "Я буду пренебрегать" и "Я пренебрегу"? Я уже и на русские слова смотрю с подозрением.
    10)I have understood now.
    I congratulate personally you. The best to you. To meeting in the next year.

• Anna you are making quite many mistakes in the tenses. Have a look at you fitst phrase:

I thought that everybody have already went away to the holiday.

Firstly, if you are not sure and express your own opinion it is better to say just in the Present Simple tense "I think". It is a set expression.
    Secondly, the Present Perfect tense which you used seems to be wrong. As I can see you have some trouble with the tenses, especially, with their structure. The correct spelling of that sentence is below.

I think that everybody has already gone on holiday.

In addition, to go on holiday is a set expression which means "уйти/уехать на каникулы".

One more mistake in your sentence is the lack of the ending "s" after "everybody". Mind that it is not a collective noun and requires the ending of third person "s".

As for "I like", if you wanted to say "Мне понравилось", you should have used the same phrase just in Past Simple "I liked". Remember that the verb "to like" is not used in Continuous. It is just a set verb which is normally used in the Simple tenses.

I will right - you can't tell an adjective from a verb in sentences as I see.
    The explanation in Russian:
    Фраза выше не имеет никакого смысла. Right - это прилагательное, а значит требует глагола to be. Либо I will be right либо I will correct myself. Во втором случае, to correct - глагол.
    Is that clear to you now? ;)

I am bored - right you are!

9. Ты не совсем понимаешь, где твоя ошибка. В данном случае, неважно "буду пренебрегать" или "пренебрегу", просто ты делаешь ошибки в употреблении прилагательных и глаголов.
    to omit - опустить (фразу, букву)
    Например, "Я буду опускать глагол" - "I will omit a verb". will - есть будущее время, и оно уже включает в себя русское "буду".

Sorry for "existAnce" :) I am man as well and make mistakes.

Если что-то непонятно из английского объяснения, спрашивай на русском. Потому что сложновато воспринимать грамматику и вообще материал на иностранном языке.

• Hello, Anna.
    I just want to help you find and correct some of your mistakes here and add my humble opinion to the ones that Subzero left. I am going to comment on your last post above. Please do not be strict for possible errors in my post here.

OK, let's get down to work.

You really have a problem when using the correct form of tenses. When you use the Present Perfect tense, you should say "has already gone", but the Present Indefinite form will be simply "already went".
    1) Subzero told you and I think he was right, there was a lexical error in this case. I guess you should have said: "It was stupid (or stupidity) for me to do this", "It was stupid that I did so", or something like that.
    2) I agree that your words must be "I like" (the Present Simple). You also may say "I liked" (the Past Simple).
    "what I should say?" - you made a mistake. This is an interrogative sentence so the personal pronoun "I" must be preceded by the modal verb "should" (в вопросительных предложениях модальный/вспомогательный глагол предшествует личному местоимению), not conversely.
    3) "Existence" has the right spelling.
    5) I guess the word "right" here is an adjective so please use it with the verb "be" in correct form like this: "I was right" (Я была права), "I am right" (Я права), "I will be right" (Я буду права).
    6) As far as I know the form "If I be" does not exist at least when we talk about conditional sentences. Your sentence "If I'll be to miss something the common sense will lose" from one of your last posts is the Clause of Condition (условное предложение). Trying to explain that, I will use the Russian language as you asked.
    Это условное предложение. Такие предложения бывают трёх типов. Отталкиваемся от того, что говорящий подразумевает в условии - оно (условие) вероятное, осуществимое либо оно маловероятное или вовсе неосуществимое по его мнению.
    В данном случае рассматриваем его как вероятное и осуществимое. Это первый тип условных предложений, относящийся к настоящему, прошедшему и будущему времени.

Типичное правило построения условного предложения первого типа следующее:

для настоящего времени:
    союз "if" (обычно этот союз или другой, скажем, unless) + подлежащее + глагол в форме Present Simple + дополнение (или без него) + главное предложение с глаголом в форме Present Simple.

для прошедшего времени:
    "if" + подлежащее + глагол в форме Past Simple + дополнение + главное предложение с глаголом в форме Past Simple.

и для будущего времени (как раз, Ваш случай):
    "if" + подлежащее + глагол в форме Present Simple (а не Future Simple, как у Вас) + дополнение + главное предложение с глаголом в форме Future Simple.

Примеры условий первого типа:

If it gets dark, we turn the light on.
    Если темнеет, мы зажигаем свет.

If it got dark, we turned the light on.
    Если темнело, мы зажигали свет.

If it gets dark, we will turn the light on.
    Если стемнеет, мы зажжем свет.

Отсюда, Ваше предложение должно иметь вид:
    If I miss something the common sense will be lost.
    Если я что-то пропущу, потеряется смысл.

Если требуется сказать: "Когда я что-то пропускаю, то теряется смысл", мы говорим: "When I miss something, the common sense is lost (или it loses the common sense)".

9) Surely there are differences between these two expressions. The most common difference is that "Я буду пренебрегать" refers to repeated action in future, the speaker meaning he will (or he intend to) ignore something repeatedly and constantly; meanwhile, "Я пренебрегу" means he is likely about to do this once.

10) It's better to say: "I understood", "It's understood" or just "I see now".

If you have any questions feel free to ask, I'll try to be of help.

• Jonathan hello!!!Mi naim is Jrina?im from Russia?write to me about you?I will expect.

• Jonathan
    Sure!!! Write me! ISQ 406098501

• Jonathan Я научу тебя!

• Помогите усовершенствовать свой английский(PLEASE!)мне в этом году экзамен по англ.яз.сдавать -а я в грамматике "плаваю".