Tell me about yourself in english

• Does it look very much like incompetency or ignorance where i'm studying? smile. Yes, I'm sure I'm 4th-year student. any questions?

• aminolevulinic, well, I've got no questions. ;)
    You might have played truant when other students were present.

Best wishes ;)

• Subzero, what is it for? I have never played truant.

• Hello. My name is Natasha(19 years old, student).I am from Belarus(Minsk). But i like Russia, espessialy St.Petersburg! I have been there twice. It is wonderful place... I want to speak with all of you... And i will be greatfull if you show me my mistakes.

• Hello hatali. How are you? I think your English is not bad =). I would to know Why do you study English? It's a simply question.

• natali, where do you study (where are you studying?)

• Hi,guys,hi Nataly;)How's things? My name is Nika and I want to take part in your conversation.Unfortunately,my English isn't so good as I want and sometimes I can make silly mistakes...so,I hope you'll show them to me)

• Subzero ,
    you are here again! Cantilenam eandem canis :)

• Hello, I am Irina, a creative person. I am a pretty, honest and bright girl. I am very sensitive, talented and original. I've got well-developed sense of taste and style.

• Hi! I'm Olga. I'm 19. I live in Siberia. I'm a student. I wanna improve my english and of course to speak with everybody!