Tell me about yourself in english

• Ирина, also you seem to be very modest person))))))

• Hi) no matter) How are doing?) How are your studies?) It is a pity that i do not see you on the native English anymore((? Where are you)?
    no matter

• hello to every1! my name is Laziza I am from Uzbekistan (Samarkand) i am 17 i am applicant I'm going to enter to foreighn languages Intitute

• Hello!!!My name is Dasha. Iam a tall,pretty girl with a long dark hair.Iam 14.I study at school,quite successfully.Iam very sociable and I have many friends.I like music and dancing,keen on sport.

• I will be glad to chat with you 415558733....или Perepelka94@mail.ru

• Hello everybody!
    I'm Irina from Armenia.I've graduated the faculty of foreign languages!
    I'm instructor of English language!my second language is french!
    nice to see how many people would like to communicate in english!
    keep in touch!
    have a nice chat!

• Hi)Ira) i wanna keep up my English
    let us communicate in this beautiful language) write your e-mail, please)

• Whasup! My name is Artyom, I'm 20, and I'm from Belarus. I like all kinds of music, except pop music and russian shanson. Also I like to dance break-dance and hip-hop) And of course I like to learn english, but at this stage I'm doing many mistakes. Thank you for your attention.

• Hello!I am Alina/ If you wanted communicate with me in English you may come here:http://vkontakte.ru/id17941786/ I`ll answer you because I must to go to English college. Wait for all who wants help yourself & me!

• Hey guys,

My name is Ola,im 26yo and living in Great Britain.

If you have any difficulties with you English,have any question or just wish to talk to someone closely familiar with the language,please feel free to contact me through my icq 305584520.

ps.Because i dont usually reply to strangers,before adding me on ICQ,please! let me know that you are from Native-English website.