недобрый глаз, способный причинить вред
Zahra is believed to have an evil eye, and people try to avoid her.
- give (someone) a black eye
- Here's mud in your eye.
- eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth
- have one's eye on (someone or something)
- in one's mind's eye
- in the public eye
- open (someone's) eyes to (something)
- feast one's eyes on (someone or something)
- spit in (someone's) eye
- see eye to eye (with someone)
- sight for sore eyes
- put (someone's) eye out
- without batting an eye
- pull the wool over (someone's) eyes