in the twinkling of an eye
очень быстро, "в мгновение ока"
We gathered our belongings in the twinkling of an eye and went off running with the best will in the world.
- feast one's eyes on (someone or something)
- have a good eye for (something)
- raise eyebrows
- have eyes in the back of one's head
- pull the wool over (someone's) eyes
- turn a blind eye to (someone or something)
- have stars in one's eyes
- evil eye
- sight for sore eyes
- four eyes
- Here's mud in your eye.
- keep one's eyes open
- go into (something) with one's eyes (wide) open
- have an eye on (someone or something)
- not a dry eye in the house