in the twinkling of an eye
очень быстро, "в мгновение ока"
We gathered our belongings in the twinkling of an eye and went off running with the best will in the world.
- to the naked eye
- open (someone's) eyes to (something)
- Here's mud in your eye.
- lay one's eyes on (someone or something)
- apple of (someone's) eye
- give (someone) the eye
- eye of the storm
- catch (someone's) eye
- in one's mind's eye
- set one's eyes on (someone or something)
- with an eye to (doing something)
- make eyes at (someone)
- more to (someone or something) than meets the eye
- eagle eye
- not a dry eye in the house