A bowl of chili
A homeless man walks into a diner with enough change for a cup of coffee. Seated next to him at the counter, was a well-dressed man with a bowl of chili in front of him. A few minutes later, finishing his cup of coffee, the homeless man begins to notice that the stranger next to him is not eating his chili, but rather just staring at it, looking confused and disoriented. Not having eaten in two days, the homeless man asks the stranger: "Sir, I'm cold and hungry and haven't eaten in days. If you're not going to eat your chili, do you mind if I have it?" With little acknowledgement, the stranger simply shoves the bowl in his direction. Minutes later, the homeless man, having nearly finished the entire bowl of chili, discovers, in the bottom of the bowl - a small pile of dog turds. Immediately, the homeless man becomes sick and vomits the chili back into the bowl. Finally, the stranger seated next to him turned to him and said "I know how you feel, buddy. That's about as far as I got, too."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What is hard and hairy on the outside...
- What's worse than finding a worm in the apple you're eating?
- What's another name for pickled bread?
- Eat oysters
- Why did the grape cross the road?
- If they squeeze olives to get olive oil...
- What is the difference between roast beef and pea soup?
- Definition of Outdoor Barbecuing
- HOW TO COOK A TURKEY!
- Present perfect
- Весь список