"May I take your order?" the waiter asked. "Yes, how do you prepare your chickens?" "Nothing special sir," he replied. "We just tell them straight out that they're going to die."
How do you prepare your chickens?
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Definition of Outdoor Barbecuing
- Christmas Cookie Ingredients
- Why do they say that eating yogurt and oysters...
- What goes in dry, comes out wet, and gives warm satisfaction?
- HOW TO COOK A TURKEY!
- A manager of a restaurant had called its owner...
- What is pink and moist and split in the middle?
- What's the difference between roast beef and pea soup?
- What is hard and hairy on the outside...
- What is the difference between roast beef and pea soup?
- Весь список