A reason for divorce
"Well, Mrs. O'Connor, so you want a divorce?" the solicitor questioned his client. "Tell me about it. Do you have a grudge?" "Oh, no," replied Mrs. O'Connor. "Shure now, we have a carport." The solicitor tried again. "Well, does the man beat you up?" "No, no," said Mrs. O'Connor, looking puzzled. "I'm always first out of bed." Still hopeful, the solicitor tried once again. "Well, does he go in for unnatural connubial practices?" "Shure now, he plays the flute, but I don't think he knows anything about the connubial." Now desperate, the solicitor pushed on. "What I'm trying to find out are what grounds you have." "Bless ye, sor. We live in a flat -- not even a window box, let alone grounds." "Mrs. O'Connor," the solicitor said in considerable exasperation, "you need a reason that the court can consider. What is the reason for you seeking this divorce?" "Ah, well now," said the lady, "Shure it's because the man can't hold an intelligent conversation."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What did the German clockmaker say to the clock...
- What is New Jersey state bird?
- Two Texan are sitting in a small town bar...
- The headmistress at a girls prep school...
- Chinese Subtitles
- Have you heard about the latest Polish parachute?
- Did you hear about the New 3 Million Dollar Alabama State Lottery?
- Did you hear about the new German microwave oven?
- Because his son wasn't the brightest kid in the world...
- Two bags
- Весь список