Almost no diffenrence
"What's the difference between the North American porcupine and the African porcupine," the society matron asked the zookeeper.
"The principal difference is the North American species has a longer prick."
This, as you might assume, distressed the matron who stormed immediately to the zoo manager's office. The zoo manager said, "Ma'am, I apologize for my staff's unfortunate choice of terms. What the keeper should have said is the North American species has a longer *quill*. In fact, their pricks are just about the same size."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A talking horse
- A robber was robbing a house...
- A duck walks into a general store...
- Why does a cow wear a bell?
- Have you ever smelled moth balls?
- Did you hear Lassie had a son with a Rottweiler?
- What's the biggest drawback in the jungle?
- I think Rover is getting a bit old...
- Pray hard
- THE CROCODILE OR THE WHALE?
- Весь список