Almost no diffenrence
"What's the difference between the North American porcupine and the African porcupine," the society matron asked the zookeeper.
"The principal difference is the North American species has a longer prick."
This, as you might assume, distressed the matron who stormed immediately to the zoo manager's office. The zoo manager said, "Ma'am, I apologize for my staff's unfortunate choice of terms. What the keeper should have said is the North American species has a longer *quill*. In fact, their pricks are just about the same size."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A blind man walks into a drug store with his seeing eye dog...
- A farmer goes to confession for the first time in twenty years...
- What has two legs and bleeds?
- What do you do when a Rottweiler gets amorous on your leg?
- An old bloke in the Northern Territory was showing...
- What did the dog get when he multiplied 88 x 7?
- Man and wife at the zoo
- There were two bulls, a young one named George and an old one named Sam...
- A fair warning
- Весь список