A lady went running to a doctor with a badly spoiled stomach. "What did you eat for dinner last night?" asked the doctor. "Oysters," she said. "Fresh oysters?" asked the doctor. "How should I know?" said the lady "Well," asked the doctor, "couldn't you tell when you took off the shells?" "My Gosh," gasped the lady. "Are you supposed to take off the shells?"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Present perfect
- A bowl of chili
- Definition of Outdoor Barbecuing
- What is hard and hairy on the outside...
- What's another name for pickled bread?
- At a dinner party, one of the guests...
- What is the difference between roast beef and pea soup?
- What goes in dry, comes out wet, and gives warm satisfaction?
- How did you find your steak, sir?
- If they squeeze olives to get olive oil...
- Весь список