A lady went running to a doctor with a badly spoiled stomach. "What did you eat for dinner last night?" asked the doctor. "Oysters," she said. "Fresh oysters?" asked the doctor. "How should I know?" said the lady "Well," asked the doctor, "couldn't you tell when you took off the shells?" "My Gosh," gasped the lady. "Are you supposed to take off the shells?"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Expresso and a syringe
- Nutrition Information
- What is the difference between roast beef and pea soup?
- Definition of Outdoor Barbecuing
- HOW TO COOK A TURKEY!
- Christmas Cookie Ingredients
- What goes in dry, comes out wet, and gives warm satisfaction?
- A waitress walks up to one of her tables in...
- Why do they say that eating yogurt and oysters...
- What's the difference between roast beef and pea soup?
- Весь список