A lady went running to a doctor with a badly spoiled stomach. "What did you eat for dinner last night?" asked the doctor. "Oysters," she said. "Fresh oysters?" asked the doctor. "How should I know?" said the lady "Well," asked the doctor, "couldn't you tell when you took off the shells?" "My Gosh," gasped the lady. "Are you supposed to take off the shells?"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What's the difference between roast beef and pea soup?
- How did you find your steak, sir?
- Present perfect
- How do you prepare your chickens?
- What is pink and moist and split in the middle?
- A customer walks into a restaurant and notices...
- What is hard and hairy on the outside...
- What goes in dry, comes out wet, and gives warm satisfaction?
- A waitress walks up to one of her tables in...
- Christmas Cookie Ingredients
- Весь список