A lady went running to a doctor with a badly spoiled stomach. "What did you eat for dinner last night?" asked the doctor. "Oysters," she said. "Fresh oysters?" asked the doctor. "How should I know?" said the lady "Well," asked the doctor, "couldn't you tell when you took off the shells?" "My Gosh," gasped the lady. "Are you supposed to take off the shells?"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A German tourist walks into a McDonald's in New York City...
- What's the difference between roast beef and pea soup?
- What's worse than finding a worm in the apple you're eating?
- What is the difference between roast beef and pea soup?
- How did you find your steak, sir?
- Definition of Outdoor Barbecuing
- Nutrition Information
- How do you prepare your chickens?
- A customer walks into a restaurant and notices...
- A waitress walks up to one of her tables in...
- Весь список