A lady went running to a doctor with a badly spoiled stomach. "What did you eat for dinner last night?" asked the doctor. "Oysters," she said. "Fresh oysters?" asked the doctor. "How should I know?" said the lady "Well," asked the doctor, "couldn't you tell when you took off the shells?" "My Gosh," gasped the lady. "Are you supposed to take off the shells?"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What's worse than finding a worm in the apple you're eating?
- What is pink and moist and split in the middle?
- How do you prepare your chickens?
- Present perfect
- A German tourist walks into a McDonald's in New York City...
- At a dinner party, one of the guests...
- Christmas Cookie Ingredients
- A manager of a restaurant had called its owner...
- Why did the grape cross the road?
- What do you call two banana peelings?
- Весь список