A lady went running to a doctor with a badly spoiled stomach. "What did you eat for dinner last night?" asked the doctor. "Oysters," she said. "Fresh oysters?" asked the doctor. "How should I know?" said the lady "Well," asked the doctor, "couldn't you tell when you took off the shells?" "My Gosh," gasped the lady. "Are you supposed to take off the shells?"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Christmas Cookie Ingredients
- A manager of a restaurant had called its owner...
- A German tourist walks into a McDonald's in New York City...
- How did you find your steak, sir?
- What goes in dry, comes out wet, and gives warm satisfaction?
- What is hard and hairy on the outside...
- Why did the grape cross the road?
- Expresso and a syringe
- HOW TO COOK A TURKEY!
- What's red and invisible?
- Весь список