Sex on Sabbath
A man wonders if having sex on the Sabbath is a sin because he is not sure if sex is work or play. So he goes to a priest and asks for his opinion on this question. After consulting the Bible, the priest says, "My son, after an exhaustive search, I am positive that sex is work and is therefore not permitted on Sundays." The man thinks: "What does a priest know about sex?" So he goes to a minister who, after all, is a married man and experienced in this matter. He queries the minister and receives the same reply. Sex is work and therefore not for the Sabbath! Not pleased with the reply, he seeks out a Rabbi, a man of thousands of years tradition and knowledge. The Rabbi ponders the question, then states, "My son, sex is definitely play." The man replies, "Rabbi, how can you be so sure when so many others tell me sex is work?" The Rabbi softly speaks, "My son, if sex were work, my wife would have the maid do it."
Sent by Jesse
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- How do you know when a redneck isn't wearing any underwear?
- What is the difference between a homeless and a pizza?
- Why do Scottsmen wear kilts?
- What's the national anthem of Puerto Rico?
- Why were there only 49 contestants at the Miss Ebonics USA pageant?
- How do Catholics separate the men from the boys?
- Why does a Jewish American Princess close her eyes during sex?
- An Irish man went to the courthouse to change his name...
- Tim Kelly was walking therough a dim passageway...
- Mr. Greenberg was an illiterate immigrant...
- Весь список