Sex on Sabbath
A man wonders if having sex on the Sabbath is a sin because he is not sure if sex is work or play. So he goes to a priest and asks for his opinion on this question. After consulting the Bible, the priest says, "My son, after an exhaustive search, I am positive that sex is work and is therefore not permitted on Sundays." The man thinks: "What does a priest know about sex?" So he goes to a minister who, after all, is a married man and experienced in this matter. He queries the minister and receives the same reply. Sex is work and therefore not for the Sabbath! Not pleased with the reply, he seeks out a Rabbi, a man of thousands of years tradition and knowledge. The Rabbi ponders the question, then states, "My son, sex is definitely play." The man replies, "Rabbi, how can you be so sure when so many others tell me sex is work?" The Rabbi softly speaks, "My son, if sex were work, my wife would have the maid do it."
Sent by Jesse
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Why does a Jewish American Princess close her eyes during sex?
- Why were there only 49 contestants at the Miss Ebonics USA pageant?
- The power of the press
- How do we know the Indians were the first people in North America?
- What does a Jewish American Princess make for dinner?
- An Arab diplomat visiting the US for the first time...
- Arkansas Mother Writes Her Son
- Who are Sven War, Ollie Famine, Piter Pestilence, and Jergi Death?
- With a puzzled look on his face...
- Why does the University of Tennesse football...
- Весь список