Arkansas Mother Writes Her Son
ARKANSAS MOTHER WRITES HER SON
Dearest Redneck Son,
I'm writing this slow because I know you can't read fast. We don't live where we did when you left home. Your dad read in the newspaper that most accidents happen within 20 miles from your home, so we moved. I won't be able to send you the address because the last Arkansas family that lived here took the house numbers when they moved so that they wouldn't have to change their address. This place is really nice. It even has a washing machine. I'm not sure it works so well though. Last week I put a load of clothes in and pulled the chain...we haven't seen them since. The weather isn't bad here. It only rained twice last week; the first time for three days and the second time for four days. About that coat you wanted me to send you, your Uncle Stanley said it would be too heavy to send in the mail with the buttons on, so we cut them off and put them in the pockets. John locked his keys in the car yesterday. We were really worried because it took him two hours to get me and your father out. Your sister had a baby this morning, but I haven't found out what it is yet so I don't know if you're an aunt or an uncle. The baby looks just like your brother. Uncle Ted fell in a whisky vat last week. Some men tried to pull him out, but he fought them off playfully and drpwmed. We had him cremated and he burned for three days. Three of your friends went off a bridge in a pickup truck. Ralph was driving. He rolled down the window and swam to safety. Your other two friends were in back. They drowned because they couldn't get the tailgate down. There isn't much more news at this time. Nothing much out of the normal has happened.
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Why did Santa Anna bring only 4000 troops to the Alamo?
- What do you call a Japanese drummer boy whose father has diarrhea?
- Why wasn't Jesus born in West Virginia?
- What is the definition of a Jewish nyphomaniac?
- What's the Arkansas state motto?
- How do you know Monica Lewinsky is Jewish?
- The right way to ask a question
- Paddy Murphy had just returned to Ireland from a holiday...
- How do we know that the Toothbrush was invented in West Virginia?
- Why does the new Polish Navy have glass bottomed boats?
- Весь список