Curses like chickens come home to roost
Проклятия, подобно цыплятам, возвращаются на свой насест.
Не рой другому яму, сам в нее попадешь. Отольются кошке мышкины слезки.
- Charity begins at home
- My house is my castle
- Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones
- Wash your dirty linen at home
- Every dog is a lion at home
- East or West - home is best
- Burn not your house to rid it of the mouse
- Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise
- Good health is above wealth
- There is no place like home
- To go for wool and come home shorn
- Wealth is nothing without health
- By the street of 'by-and-bye' one arrives at the house of 'Never'
- Health is not valued till sickness comes
- The furthest way about is the nearest way home