Burn not your house to rid it of the mouse
He сжигай своего, дома, чтобы избавиться от мышей.
Осердясь на блох, да и шубу в печь.
- Good health is above wealth
- He who would catch fish must not mind getting wet
- Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones
- When pigs fly
- A thief knows a thief as a wolf knows a wolf
- One beats the bush, and another catches the bird
- That cock won't fight
- The early bird catches the worm
- A shy cat makes a proud mouse
- Crows do not pick crow's eyes
- By the street of 'by-and-bye' one arrives at the house of 'Never'
- All lay load on the willing horse
- When the fox preaches, take care of your geese
- Little pigeons can carry great messages
- As well be hanged for a sheep as for a lamb